1. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
2. THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND WHERE WE GET IT FROM
We obtain your information:
- when you provide it to us, for example when you contact us;
- from third parties, such as estate and lettings agents, when they require us to carry out services.
The personal information that we process includes:
- your name;
- contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
- financial information, such as payment related information;
- any other information relating to you which you may provide to us.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may do the following with your personal information:
- respond to an enquiry or request for services;
- use it to provide our services;
- use it to engage in marketing and business development activity in relation to our services. This may include sending you newsletters, marketing communications and other information that may be of interest to you;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- use it for our legitimate business interests.
4. GROUNDS FOR USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on the following grounds to process your personal information:
- Consent – we may, but usually do not, need you to consent to use your personal information. You may withdraw your consent my contacting us (see below).
- Performance of a contract – we may obtain and use your personal information to enter into a contract with you or to perform our obligations under a contract with you or a third party, i.e. a estate or lettings agent.
- Legitimate interest – we may use your personal information for our legitimate interest, i.e. managing the operation of our business.
- Compliance with laws – we may use your personal information as and when necessary to comply with applicable laws.
5. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not sell your personal information to third parties or share your information with anyone outside of the European Economic Area.
We may only share your personal information with third parties to the extent necessary to run our business, provide a service to you, comply with the law, enforce our legal rights or because you have provided consent.
This may include but is not limited to third party agents/suppliers or contractors for the purposes of performing our services.
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We only hold personal information for as long as necessary. This will vary and will depend on:
- The purpose for which we are using your personal information; and
- How long we are legally obliged to keep your personal information.
- All personal information is stored securely on password protected computers. It may appear with the Director and staff, and their computers,
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- requesting copies of the information we hold about you.
- requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- lodging a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us. We can, on request, tell you which data protection authority is relevant to the processing of your personal information.
9. CONTACT US